Title: Always Looking5/22/2015 3:56:08 PM
Was trying to find a Philly Steak and Cheese Pizza that we would like, but unfortunately.... this was one of the worst I've had. Jalapeno Poppers, just like everyone else's and mild buffalo wings, well the were status quo. Won't be ordering from here again.
Title: Absolutely delicious5/19/2013 2:47:36 PM
I eat at JR's several times a week. Whether its lunch, dinner, or any time, the food is always fresh. And if I order for delivery, it is always fast. Highly recommended.
Title: family lunc4/30/2015 8:09:00 PM
came in about two weeks ago with my mother and brother and had lunch. my family owned a pizza shop for over 30 yrs. i thought the food was very good. good lunch time deals although very buisy at the time staff very friendly. te inside could use some help ie, sharper, more modern
Title: Best pizza4/18/2014 4:30:58 PM
I love this place. Always call in my order and it's ready in 10-15 minutes to pick up or they deliver within 30. Best pizza around, hands down. Onion rings are great too but only if you eat right away. If you don't or it's delivered, the box the heat creates moisture in the box and they get soggy. Great service and great deals! Never had a problem
Title: Favorite Pizza4/18/2014 4:29:30 PM
Title: DO NOT ORDER ONLINE!!!!3/1/2014 6:07:46 PM
They don't actually monitor this web site for new orders!!! We waited over 90 minutes for delivery only to find out that they had not "noticed" our order and had not even started to make anything. AVOID THIS PLACE AT ALL COST!!!!
Title: 2017/12/21 18:24:08
great food
Title: 2017/12/21 18:23:22
FU!!!
Title: 2017/12/21 18:19:23
I'm done!!! long time customer, wings sucked!! small af!! gross
Title: 2017/12/21 18:17:22