Title: 2017/12/21 18:16:07
wings used to be good... a decade ago...
Title: 2017/12/12 10:19:26
I am highly upset with the service of this restaurant. It is not acceptable to deliver someone food that is not edible along with a soda that was expired by nearly 3 weeks. When we called to let the manager know that the soda was expired and the wings were not even edible the manager offered me a free pizza. When I said that is not acceptable compensation because we will not be ordering from them in the future after having an expired item delivered to us, he then said "well that is how our food is". I asked for the owner and he told me he did not know the owners name. This is completely unacceptable business and I would urge EVERYONE to stay away from this place. It has horrible food and terrible costumer service.
Title: 2017/12/12 10:18:26
Title: 2017/11/23 19:29:26
test
Title: 2015-09-28T18:32:14.505-07:00
Crappy food! The pizza was cold and VERY chewy.. I will NOT be ordering from this crappy pizza joint
Title: 2014-10-28T15:02:40.248-07:00
Very disapointed they changed the recipe for there pizza. Cut corners and now pizza is just not good
Title: Great2/4/2013 11:57:31 PM
This place is great.
Title: Best in Town2/14/2014 2:40:31 PM
Food is fantastic, as well as the service. People are very polite and accommodating.
Title: Best Pizza12/20/2013 3:23:54 PM
No question the best pizza in the area!
Title: customer1/28/2015 2:10:20 PM
had a slice or two of cheese, mushroom and green peppers pizza, it tasted great and the crust was great too! staff there was very friendly I have been there a couple of times
31 Results 3/4 1234